Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a geek.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Top 10 Favorite Science Fiction Authors


Who is your favorite Science Fiction Author? I've set up a poll (right side and top of the page). Please vote. I will let this poll run for some time and then I will drop off the lowest vote getters and add a few new authors. Let me know who I missed from the this list?

Here is the current list:

Isaac Asimov
Orson Scott Card
JRR Tolkien
Larry Niven
Arthur C Clarke
Robert Jordan
Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
Frank Herbert
Robert A. Heinlein
Other

Is your favorite Author not on the list? Please comment and let me know which Sci Fi author needs to go and who needs to be added.

Be sure to vote in the poll.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
Other Blogs

Sci Fi Book Club Archives
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006