Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a geek.

Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Ilium: Science Fiction by Dan Simmons part II


This is my second post on Ilium. My first post tells more about the setting and story line.

I finished reading Ilium this weekend. Excellent Science fiction story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Dan Simmons did a great job in keeping up the suspense, the great characters, and the overall sci fi wonder of the book. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who likes "far flung" science fiction. Ilium is pretty far out there in terms of imagination and invention and is not for the sci fi realist, but it is a great ride.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
Other Blogs

Sci Fi Book Club Archives
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006